Tuesday 26 January 2010

EXPERIENCE #1: GIVING BLOOD

So it just so happened that the blood wagon had rolled into town this morning and was on the search for fresh meat.

Because of various piercings, tattoos and naughty going-ons over the years, I have never ever been caught out by these guys. This time however I had no real excuse and I thought it would be a nice way to start off my 100 days pledge.

And so I did it and I must say that minus a little hand holding from mother dearest I did pretty well. There was the whole drama of nearly passing out towards the end which caused some mild hysteria amoungst the nurses, "GET HIM A WEDGE, GET HIM A WEDGE" they were all shouting!

Anyway, I had some juice and a "1st Time Donor" sticker for being brave and then was on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment