Friday 29 January 2010

EXPERIENCE #4: BEING TAUGHT HOW TO WOLF WHISTLE

So today I was stumped as to what new thing I should experience, that was until I heard my younger brother wolf whistling. A few of my friends can do it and it’s been something that no matter how many times I have been shown how to do I just never got the hang of.

Anyway, I don't get to see my brother Bill an awful lot and never even realised he could do it so well. He showed me a different way of doing it and on my very first attempt I managed a faint spluttered whistle!

Although I'm sure my tied tongued and overactive salivary gland are a definite disadvantage in the art of fine wolf whistling, I'm improving and my whistle is getting louder and shriller with each go.

So EXPERIENCE #4 is dedicated to my brother Bill who by teaching me this new skill has most definitely changed my life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment