Monday 25 January 2010

SO A HUNDRED DAYS OF TRYING NEW THINGS EH?

Yeh, I'm about to set off on a hundred days of exploration into the strange and mysterious world of the unknown.

I'm getting fat and bored and so to keep me occupied whilst this job drought passes over I have decided to embark on a quest. For the next one hundred days (lord lets pray I'm still not unemployed by then!) I will be trying something new every single day.

"Why?"you may ask, well its all part of Josie Longs project "One Hundred Days To Make Me A Better Person". It started on the 1st December 2009 (and yes I know I'm a little late) and its a nice way of getting people to better themselves.

You take a pledge, stick to it and hopefully in the end feel a bit better about everything.

So I am going to do it and with any luck I'll come out the other end feeling experienced to the max and totally and utterly splendid!

2 comments:

  1. good luck dan.
    joined the hundred days thing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes I mean't to say thankyou for the inspiration. I checked out your illustrations and they're really good, you're doing really well. x

    ReplyDelete