Saturday 20 February 2010

EXPERIENCE #25: WITNESSING A CAR CRASH AND TASTING PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM

It's been a bit of a quiet day today.

I'm not feeling that great (swollen glands) and am working the most stupidest hours, so come five o'clock I had nearly given up on a new experience.

However, whilst cycling in to work for my evening shift I witnessed a car crash.

I probably should of stuck around and given a statement or something but I assessed the situation and everything was being handled by others and plus I really didnt want to be late for work.

Also at the end of my shift as a reward for probably being the best waiter ever I got a dollop of passion fruit ice cream to gnosh on. It was pretty damn good.

So sorry that they aren't the best of experiences but they are still new so there.

No comments:

Post a Comment