Saturday 20 February 2010

EXPERIENCE #26: WATCHING A MOVIE IN 3-D

Today as a belated birthday treat mother dearest took me to see Avatar in 3-D.

It's the first time I have ever seen a movie in three dimensions and in all honesty I'm not sure I liked it.

I'm allowed to say this considering I have already watched the movie in 2-D which I considered to be visually spectacular.

I think its probably the fact that it strained my eyes and I accidentally kept fingering (he he) the lenses making them all smeary.

The scenes in the jungle were pretty cool actually and I liked the way that dirt and explosions were all up in my face, I think maybe I'm just too much of a traditonalist for this sort of thing; I like my images sent directly to my eyeballs and not scrambled up or made all complicated.

Thanks anyway though mother, this one is for you my darling x

No comments:

Post a Comment