Monday 1 February 2010

EXPERIENCE #7: MAKING AMMENDS WITH MY GRANDMOTHER

So I don't really want to go into the gory details of all the whats, whys, whens, wheres and hows of how we ended up not talking for eight years, but it did happen.

Tonight I was given the opportunity to see my grandmother again and so I did; I think if anything this experience was less for me and more her.

She's nearly eighty now and since the last time I saw her has gone through two more pet dogs (she has always had a tendency to overfeed them).

She's also gone and done what older people tend to do she's aged considerably.

I suppose this was the thing that shocked me the most and I know it's a little dreary to mention but I suppose I'm glad I made things up with the old gal before...well you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment