Saturday 1 May 2010

EXPERIENCE #81: UNDERGOING A SECRET MISSION...SORT OF

This whole thing is still rather classified so please excuse my vagueness, anyone could be reading this after all.

What I am going to do is outline in an almost militant stylized time line so you can see how damn amazing this whole escapade was.

05:47 - After receiving orders to be at SECRET LOCATION A between set designated times I set off for the specified destination.

11:54 - Arrive an hour late, and am told to wait for an unmarked van to pick me up and drive to me to SECRET LOCATION B

12:35 - Am picked up and driven to SECRET LOCATION B.

13:00 - Briefed and begin training for perhaps the most brilliantly hatched plan ever.

17:15 - New information received, mission ditched.

I know it's vague but I really can't go into much more detail.

You need to be aware of how bloody exciting this whole event was (I actually felt like a spy on about seven and a half separate occasions).

I met some of my biggest heroes ever (like quite literally ever) and was so tightly involved in things I never dreamed I could be, it is still rather unthinkable for my brain.

For this reason I hold it close to my bosom as being perhaps one of the greatest of all my new experiences and I'm sorry I can't really share more than that with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment