Monday 10 May 2010

EXPERIENCE #95: HAVING A TASTE OF BLUE CHEESE ICE CREAM

Being a rather fancy establishment, the restaurant I work in is the sort that can get away with jumbling up sweets and savouries in such a delightfully delectable style that the yahs just lap it up, at five quid per chew in fact, silly sods.

Today though was different, blue cheese ice cream for whatever reason immediately made my brain holler "Yes". I suppose it's probably my complete and utter (or udder bahahaha, ahem) adoration for all things dairy based.

In fact merging two seperate dairy foods gets a doubly big tick for me so a big ol' spoonful of whiffy cheese ice cream is my perfect type of pudding.

It didn't disappoint either, it was creamy yet potent which is just how I like it. Who knew such a absurd mixture would go down so totally well?

No comments:

Post a Comment