Monday 3 May 2010

EXPERIENCE #85: BEING DOUBLE BLUFFED TO WITHIN AN INCH OF MY LIFE

Being the king of jesting my friends are more than familiar with my tricksie ways.

So when I left a message on my pal Teri's voice mail service just letting her know that I was in North Hartfordshire Police Station and that I wouldn't be contactable for a few days I kind of figured that she's get that I was joking.

Nope, the sucker totally fell for it even though it was a total retake of a time in college when we convinced our mate Kes that we had been kidnapped, genius.

Two days later I call her up to let her know that the shit has hit the fan, that I have just left prison hospital after getting stitches up my arm and I'm on my way to a press conference and she is still believing it.

Erm I think it was at this point that I started feeling super bad and decided to end this whole charade.

Yeh, the bitch totally double bluffed me and began tugging at all sort of strings around the heart area. She piled on the guilt with family tragedies, uni complications and a total lackluster to be friends with me anymore.

At the same time my other friend Melissa is shitting on me just as badly with jibes of disappointment as well as convincing me that the head operations for the ethical cosmetic company she works for are going to support me through the trial.

To top it off I have the brother texting me to just let me know that Teri is in tears.

This is a new experience solely for the fact that I have never ever felt so very heartbroken in my entire life, I quite literally felt as if someone had scrunched my existence up and tossed it away.

The idea of losing such lovely friends made me want to wretch.

Luckily those tosspots were just bluffing but they definitely put me in my place.

You all get one dedication each for being the worst best friends a chap could ever ask for. x

No comments:

Post a Comment