Monday 10 May 2010

EXPERIENCE #96: COOKING UP SOME EGGS THAT DIDN'T COME OUT OF A CHICKEN

For some strange reason I have really wanted to set aside one experience that entailed eating the egg of an animal that wasn't a chicken.

My preferred poultry type was actually a little quail or something else that lays little diddy eggs mainly because I love items that make me feel like a giant, its cool alright?!.

Today though opportunity struck again when I least was expecting it and I was offered access to a clutch of duck eggs.

I took advantage of the offer and chose to fry them.

The first observation I took note of was the largeness of the yolk which got my two thumbs right up, no surprise really considering how much I actually love runny yolk.

The second thing that I noticed was the richness in taste, this was apparently due to the fact that a happy duck laid the egg, this made me tilt my head and smile.

I'm actually quite sure that the richness had some sort of drug inducing effect on me as after eating the fried egg sandwich I got all galumpy and drowzy.

I want to thank the happy duck and its owner for providing me with such top quality eggs,  ducks rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment