Tuesday 11 May 2010

EXPERIENCE #97: GOING ORB HUNTING

For the past few days I have been overtly aware of an overwhelming increase in the levels of paranormal activity in my life.


It began late Saturday night when Jack and I decided to take a midnight walk down to the graveyard. It was all blustery and billowy out and walking down the country lanes played a little on the nerves.

So when Jack blurts out that he's just seen some sort of glowing orb springing from spot to spot in the sky we both freaked badly.

Skip forward a few hours to when we have returned from the scariest walk ever and we decide to investigate this phenomena further through the power of the world wide web.

So much orb related information!

Oh, sorry for those of you that have far better things to do in your spare time than read over conspiracy theories and pictures of ghosts and aliens, let me explain to you what an orb is.


From what I've read it's something to do with the faintest of visual energies given off by something spiritual. Let me show you...
...so like these, just minus the fox (isn't he just smashing by the way?!)

The circular little thingymabobbies you can see are orbs and there are tonnes of photo's out there with tonnes of them in.

So, whilst on this paranormal high of mine I decided this evening to stop by the graveyard on the way home from work and do a little orb hunting for myself.

Tottering around tombstones in the dark alone is perhaps the worst possible scenario for me ever and so I felt way, way, way outside my comfort zone. I clicked on some happy music on my mp3 and prayed to Allah that I wouldn't see any spirits lurching toward me between flashes from the camera.

Don't worry nothing bad happened but the whole thing did make my heart thud doubly hard. The photographs are still awaiting a detailed analysis from myself but at first glance I do believe I may have failed to bag even one.

For those that fancy partaking in their own orb related hunts I've added a nifty video to help you get started.

1 comment:

  1. I liked your article, im trying to compile an argument for orbs being paranormal on my site, if you want to ad anything to it please comment, its www.hauntedhovel.com

    ReplyDelete