Sunday 2 May 2010

EXPERIENCE #83: VISITING AN ALGERIAN COFFEE STORE DOWN SOHO WAY

Today whilst on a gallant quest to find the home of Sherlock Holmes and pick myself up a pipe I somehow took a few wrong turns and found myself in a coffee store down Soho way.

Thinking about it now I've quite probably past this particular store one million and one times and it was only really the large sacks of coffee beans being hefted into the shop that drew me in.

You see the brother an I are strongly pondering thoughts concerning setting up our own little coffee stop and so any inspiration right now is very much sought after.

The Algerian Coffee Store provided just that! The walls were chockablock with the most exotic of beans and tea leaves, they went all the way up to the ceiling!

There were free recipe suggestions on how to make the perfect Algerian coffee brews were also a lovely touch not to mention the modestly priced drinks which were far more focussed on the enjoyment factor rather than profit levels and annual sales.

Jay I do believe you and I need to take a trip to London town so you can see this for yourself.

This dedication is for you brother and also for you Algerians, Al salaam a'alaykum. x

No comments:

Post a Comment