Saturday 1 May 2010

EXPERIENCE #82: TAKING A SOAK IN A BIG OL' FREE STANDING TUB

I went to see one of my top five couples ever this evening, Allie and Bazman.

Just so happens these two young Londoners/house market connoisseurs have only gone and got themselves a lovely new flat down Oval way.

Anyway the flat was really great blahdeeblah but the best part without one iota of doubt is the bathroom which features a free standing bath tub!

It's set against a beautiful red brick wall and the whole affair is complemented with one of those walk in showers everyone's raving about.

I have always, always wanted to have a long, bubbly soak in one of those bath tubs and today I was given the chance to do so.

It made me feel so terribly upmarket, very Sex and the Cityesque if I may say so.

Usually when I plonk myself down in the bath I wash my bits and get bored and pruney which is never any fun.

This time though I took in the whole bath time experience and bloody loved it.

If it weren't for the comotosed state I was in following the tipple or two of wine I'd at tea time and big day out in London town I would have stayed in for hours, however falling asleep in the bath is not big and definitely not clever and so sadly this experience was brief but beautiful.

Dedications go out to you both for allowing my the pleasure of using your tub. x

No comments:

Post a Comment