Thursday 29 April 2010

AHEM, YEH...SO...ER SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND MUCH LATELY.

Many of you have shared your jumbled up feelings of sadness, anger and disappointment with me concerning the fact that I haven't updated this thing in um wow, (the wow is due to fact I've only just checked myself`) eleven days.

It started with a legitimate excuse, my computer had a shit fit that spanned three days total, but then I let everything get on top of me and lethargy kicked in and took over this whole shindig I'm afraid.

Now I don't want anyone to think I haven't been doing new experiences, I have and I think in all honesty I have missed two if not three of the days.

I'm not proud of what I've done, no sir, but I feel as if in the past few days I may have redeemed myself. You see I've been away, yes I've been poking around various new and peculiar parts of the country in the hope of picking up a whole stack of new experiences to make up for my total lack of effort.

So whaddya say can we just start where we left off, we were having fun right?

Ok? Ok. x

No comments:

Post a Comment