Thursday 1 April 2010

EXPERIENCE #62: GETTING THE OL' YEO BROTHERHOOD BACK UP AND RUNNING

It's been pretty much eight years to the day that due to certain circumstances the relationship between me, my brother and our half siblings was torn apart and left in tatters; today though we sorted that all out.

Jay and I took a trip to their house today to make amends for the eight years of absence and we had a good, fun time.

Considering that all my brothers (minus Taylor) are now a lot bigger and bulkier than I am, I was sadly the sole victim of all the beatings and mistreatment throughout the evening.

Nothing wrong with a bit of brotherly horse play I hear you say, yes, well not when you're the oldest brother, you really can't imagine what this has done for my sense of masculinity and pride...sigh.

Anyway as I was saying it was a good, fun time and we just did all the same old junk that we used to which is always nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment