Wednesday 31 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #61: DRINKING SOME PUNCH AT SOME PARTY

Every time I go to a house party I'm always hoping that someone has taken the time to make-up a big ol' bowl of fruity punch so that I can pretend I'm at some teeny bopper high school shindig with my bros and ho's having a right old laugh.

Sadly this has never happened for me and I admit that I have never ever tried punch.

In fact even when I was at a real high school house party in a real American town in America there wasn't any punch...ruined.

Last night though I went to the lovely Hayley Browns birthday bonanza and discovered a huge bowl of pink punch in the fridge.

I was given a cup and some was ladled into it for me, I tried to savor the moment as I slurped it all down.

I found the beverage to be a real pleasure to many of the senses and there was definitely a comfortable ratio between the alcohol content and juicy goodness which is something I really look for in a drink.

Anyway Hayley, happy birthday you old dingbat and consider this dedication your birthday present. Sucker x

No comments:

Post a Comment