Tuesday 2 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #35: EATING A SAUTEED RADISH

Wow, yeh probably the most boring experience ever but nonetheless it's still a new one.

So I ate a cooked radish for the first time and it tasted like ass.

It did teach me something though, that I have become extremely eager to try anything new so much so that I have begun to ask for things that I probably wouldn't have asked for before and do things that I wouldn't have bothered to do before either.

I know it's just a bloody cooked vegetable but it's symbolizes the point that I have reached with all these experiences. I feel fresh and excited that I'm doing things I've never done before which is a really lovely feeling to experience.

I guess I just want to say thanks for the support from everyone and thanks to the radish for making this clear to me.

This one is dedicated to you my little red friend, I'm sorry I had to eat you.

No comments:

Post a Comment