Thursday 25 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #55: RECIEVING PROBABLY THE BEST BELATED BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER

I hadn't seen my good friend Kesley for a good while and so when I met up with her for drinks this evening I was pleasantly surprised with the belated birthday gift she gave to me.

It only turned out to be a freakin harmonica which is probably my most sought after instrument ever.

I have a lot of plans with my new little 'howlin harp' and as you can see from the accompanying photograph I've already had a brotherly jam sesh with Jay, it was joyous.

I am set on learning the tune that Jesse plays to Willy in the 1993 classic, Free Willy (smirk).

Anyway thankyou so much Kesley my dear its a treasure I will keep forever. This one is for you x

p.s I've put the song on here so that you guys can gush over it as much I have been the past half hour.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment