Tuesday 9 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #40: GETTING MY MITTS ON SOME LONG JOHNS

So yes I have finally acquired some long sought after thermal underwear. Why you ask? Well everyone knows that all Norwegians wear thermals (it's sort of a rule) and I've literally wanted a pair since I saw Elliot wearing them in E.T.

I have had to put in place strict rules following this experience considering I'm meant to be keeping well away from anything that falls under the category of underwear until Easter. I'm only wearing them around the house and to bed though so I don't break the underwear ban.

When I do wear them my pleasure intake levels rise considerably, they are such a joy! I particularly like how revealing they are on my man parts and they even have a front pouch that I'm finding very useful for storing my phone in.

I can see these are going to be with me for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment