Thursday 4 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #36: PROUDLY PURCHASING SEXUAL PRODUCTS FROM THE CHEMIST

I'm not going to go into any graphic details considering my mother now reads my blog but yes today I went to the chemist and after a having a browse I coolly took what I wanted to counter and bought it.

Don't get me wrong I've had to buy sexy stuff before just I've always added it to an allready full shopping trolley or got it from those dirty (and extremely overpriced I might add) vending machines in club toilets.

But yesterday I really didn't give a flying wotsit, I was a paying customer and didn't think that it really mattered what I was buying.

I must admit I did start to freak a bit when it wouldn't scan through the bleepy machine and the way that the cashier was trying so hard to make it seem like I was buying something really normal made me snigger quite a bit.

All in all this one was quite an empowering new experience, but still Sam if your reading this you're definitely buying it next time pal.

No comments:

Post a Comment