Tuesday 16 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #46: TEACHING SOMEONE ELSE ONE OF MY NEWLY AQUIRED EXPERIENCES

I know in many ways this probably doesn't count but its been a quiet day.

Today I taught my brother Jay to wolf whistle which I personally feel is a great skill to have and share with others.

I have been trying to teach a whole host of fellow chums and family members how to do it since I learned wayyyyyy back on experience number four but haven't been successful until today.

We spent the day using our wolf whistling abilities together beckoning to our brothers in unison and intimidating our mother (happy mothers day by the way mum).

You may think this one is lame bro but every time you use this new power of yours I know secretly inside you'll be thanking my deeply and fully.

You get this dedication too. x

No comments:

Post a Comment