Sunday 28 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #57: SERVING AT A FREEMASON CONVENTION

The local Freemason group for whatever reason like to dine in the restaurant that I am now working in.

Now I'm not claiming to be the big cheese on Freemason related conspiracy theories but I have heard a tale or two about what they're secretly all about and that's why I was particularly excited when I found out this evening that I would be personally dishing out their din-dins.

The main man I was particularly interested in observing was someone called the "Worshipful Master" who was a vegetarian (so we have at least one thing in common) and also the head honcho of the whole group.

I was under strict orders that he was to be served first, cleared first and properly looked after.

As soon as he came in I knew it was him, he was one of those properly bold shiny headed men and he had suspiciously dark, thick eyebrows, in fact he looked a ridiculous amount like "The Hood" from Thunderbirds.

Anyway the whole thing was pretty bog standard minus the chanting, stamping and hand clapping which was a little startling.

Annoyingly the "Worshipful Master" slunk off before I had a chance to ask him his views on the New World Order or the issues surrounding chemtrails...next time I'll have you though.

No comments:

Post a Comment