Friday 26 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #56: BEFRIENDING A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER DAN YEO'S

Whilst checking up on Facebook I noticed that the dam site was suggesting that I add Jay Yeo (my brother) to my roster of friends.

This confused me greatly considering Jay and I natter on Facebook all the time, it wasn't until I looked harder at the thumbnail photo that I realized that it wasn't my Jay Yeo at all and that this was a Jay Yeo of the Asian variety.

I then remembered that my brother had added this bloke a while back for shits and giggles because they have the same name, hilarious I know.

Anyway I sort of scoffed at the screen and didn't really think much more of it, that was until I staggered home from the pub that night after having perhaps one tipple too many.

Thinking it would be the best thing ever, I searched through all of the Dan Yeo's on the planet (well Facebook at least) and added them with the hope that somehow this would make the world a far grander place.

Turns out that firstly my fellow Dan Yeoians aren't too interested in that idea (I'm totally lacking in responses from those douche bags) and secondly after reviewing my fellow comrades under more sober circumstances we don't really make for much of an impressive assortment (please refer to photographs that show the only two that replied).

No comments:

Post a Comment