Wednesday 17 March 2010

EXPERIENCE #48: BEING COOKED BREAKFAST FOR THE FIRST TIME

Obviously this excludes all the times during my childhood that my mother cooked me up fried breakfasts, I'm talking about some one getting up and cooking me breakfast because they wanted to.

It's probably due to the fact that I'm a kitchen hog (and a damn good one) and usually beat everyone else to making breakfast.

This morning though I was woken with the question "poached or scrambled" which in many ways is probably the best way to be roused ever....well perhaps second best

Sam whipped me up the best poached eggs on toast ever which I was able to enjoy after taking my time to get dressed and prepare myself for the day.

It only dawned on me this evening though that this new experience had occurred and although it may not seem that big to many it still makes me feel warm and good inside.

Thanks Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment