Tuesday 6 April 2010

EXPERIENCE #64: RE-ENTERING THE STRANGE AND SCARY WORLD OF UNDERWEAR

Now I don't care how lame you consider this new experience to but it's one that I'm particularly proud of.

As more regular visitors to my blog site may recall way, way waaaaaaaaay back on experience #23 I gave up coffee and underwear for lent.

Now for the past forty days and forty nights i have quietly suffered through the chafing, embarrassing changing room moments at work and the butt crack errr cracks every time I have knelt down or bent over (smirk).

Today being the day that Jesus rose again blahdeeblah I got up and slid on into a nice secure and supportive pair of boxer briefs.

You know what, the only word I can think of to use to sum up what was meant to be probably the most momentous day of this year so far for me is STRANGLED.

I fear that I may have reverted to a more primitive version of my former self, one that has no need for under garments.

I sort of feel like a dressed up dog now...whimper.

No comments:

Post a Comment